9 Day/8 Night Sensational South Australia Escorted Tour
From Wollongong To Wollongong - 8 Nights
- Departing from:
- 8 Nights
- Sensational South Australia Escorted Tour with the Barossa Valley, Kangaroo Island & PS Murray Princess Cruise
- Travel Dates:
- 04/07/22 to 12/07/22
- Offer Expires:
Price per person
Experience the wonders of South Australia with Figtree Travel,
$3,390 per person, twin share
$4,290 per person including single supplement
Group Size Maximum 30 passengers.
Day 1 Monday 4th July 2022
7.30 am Depart Figtree for Sydney Domestic Airport with Burkes Coaches
10:35 am Depart Sydney Domestic Airport on Flight QF 735 Direct to Adelaide
12:10 pm Arrive in Adelaide, Coach Transfer to the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel with Brief City Sights Tour
Free Time in Adelaide until:
Three Course Dinner at the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel this evening.
Accommodation: Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, Meals: Dinner
Day 2 Tuesday 5th July 2022
Full Day Barossa Valley Food & Wine Touring
8:45 am Depart the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel for our full day small coach tour discovering the rolling Adelaide Hills and Barossa Valley. The day’s highlights include:
- Gully Gardens (dried fruits and nut) –
- Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop – Talk & Tasting
- Lambert Estate – delicious two course Lunch & Wine Tasting
- Mengler’s Hill Lookout – photo stop of the spectacular Barossa Valley
- Jacob’s Creek Visitor Centre or similar – Winery Tour & Tasting
5:00 pm Arrive back at the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel to enjoy your evening at leisure.
Accommodation: Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, Meals: Breakfast & Lunch
Day 3 Wednesday 6th July 2021
6:30 am Collect Box Breakfast at hotel and check-out
6:45 am Private Coach Transfer from Majestic Roof Garden Hotel to Cape Jervis
9:00 am Ferry Crossing with Kangaroo Island Sealink – Cape Jervis to Kangaroo Island.
Full Day Kangaroo Island Touring
- Clifford’s Honey Farm – Tour & Tasting
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Distillery – BBQ Lunch & Tour
- Raptor Domain – Birds of Prey Show
- Seal Bay – Guided Beach Walk
- 2 Course Dinner at the Aurora Ozone Hotel
Accommodation: Aurora Ozone Hotel, Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 4 Thursday 7th July 2022
Full Day Kangaroo Island Touring
8:30am Pick up Aurora Ozone Hotel
* Seal Bay – Guided tour
* Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park – Tour
* Parndana Hotel – Local Fish & Chips Lunch
* Flinders Chase National Park
* Admirals Arch
* Remarkable Rocks
Penneshaw Hotel – 1 Course Pre-Ferry Dinner
7:30pm Ferry Crossing with Kangaroo Island Sea Link
Private Transfer from Cape Jervis to Majestic Roof Garden Hotel
(Arrive approx. 10:30pm)
Accommodation: Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 5 Friday 8th July 2022
Buffet Breakfast at the hotel
11.00 am Check Out of Majestic Roof Garden Hotel.
1:35pm Public Coach transfer from Majestic Roof Garden Hotel to Mannum
3.30 pm Arrive Mannum
Day 5 – 8 Friday 8th July – 11th July 2021
Three Nights Murray River Discovery cruise – Outside Cabins
- 30 pm Depart historic Mannum
- Explore the township of Murray Bridge or take a tour of the historic Roundhouse
- Take a guided nature walk at Salt Bush Flat
- Taste Riverland food & wine (a tasting of 2 reds & 2 white wines plus local produce)
- Get up close to the river birdlife on board the ‘Dragon-Fly’ flat-bottomed boat
- OptionalMonarto Safari Park Wildlife Tour on Saturday departing Murray Bridge
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Daily while on board
Day 8 Monday 11th July, 2022
9:30am Disembark the PS Murray Princess at Mannum
Tour to Hahndorf and Adelaide Hills
- Beerenberg – Welcome talk and Jam Tasting
- Hahndorf Inn – 2 course lunch
- Free time in Hahndorf main street
- Mount Lofty Lookout – photo stop
3.30 pm Arrive back at hotel
6.30 pm 3 Course Farewell Dinnner at Culshaw’s Restaurant, Majestic Roof Garden
Accommodation: Majestic Roof Garden Hotel. Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 9 Tuesday 12th July 2021
Breakfast at the hotel
10:00am Check Out of Hotel
10.45 am Coach Transfer to Adelaide Airport
12:55pm Depart Adelaide on Qantas Airways Flight QF 740 Direct to Sydney
3:10pm Arrive for Sydney Domestic Airport and Coach Transfer to Figtree with Burkes Coaches
- Return Coach Transfers with Burkes Coaches, Figtree – Sydney Airport
- Return Economy Flights with Qantas Airways
- 4 Nights at the Majestic Roof Garden Hotel, Adelaide and Breakfast Daily
- Full Day Barossa Valley Food & Wine Touring
- Return Ferry Crossing with Kangaroo Island Sealink
- 1 Night at the Aurora Ozone Hotel, Kangaroo Island with Breakfast
- Two Full Days Kangaroo Island Touring
- 3 Night PS Murray Princess Discovery Cruise in an Outside Twin Cabin.
- Hahndorf and Adelaide hills tour
SOUTH AUSTRALIA TOUR COSTING AND BOOKING CONDITIONS
Costing including economy air fare: $ 3,390.00 per person twin share
$ 4,290.00 per person including single supplement
INITIAL DEPOSIT: $100 per person Due within 7 days of booking.
SECOND DEPOSIT: $300 per person Due by Wednesday the 31st of March, 2021.
CRUISE BALANCE PAYMENT: $1,300 per person twin share, or $1760 per person including single supplement, Due by Friday the 23rd of April, 2021.
FINAL PAYMENT: Due by Friday the 18th of June.
MINIMUM & MAXIMUM NUMBERS: A minimum of 16 passengers is required to operate the tour and maximum of 30. Should this number not be met Figtree Travel reserves the right to alter or cancel arrangements.
CANCELLATION: Deposits are non-refundable, but transferrable. The tour and cruise has been arranged in conjunction with Sealink who are South Australia Travel Specialists. After final payment additional cancellations are subject to the conditions imposed by the various local tour operators, Qantas Airlines, Murray Princess and the hotels featured on tour. Should travel be prevented due to Covid border restrictions, the Whole Group tour will be re-scheduled.
TRAVEL INSURANCE: It is strongly recommended that travel insurance be taken out at time of deposit. Figtree travel can advise best costing with policy options.
TOUR ACTIVITIES AND MEALS: Any tours that are confirmed are subject to change due to weather or operational reasons. Evening meals that have been booked may also change due to restaurants changing their opening nights. Any special meal requests must be advised upon final payment being received.
DOCUMENTATION: A government issued photo identification (e.g., drivers’ licence) is required.
FLIGHTS & LUGGAGE: 23 kg checked luggage allowance with Qantas Airways, Inflight entertainment, meals & beverage included.
BOOKING FORM: Must be completed including the signed declaration accepting both these and Figtree Travel’s Standard Terms and Conditions and the Murray Princess Booking Form.